Saturday, August 10, 2013

TpT Product Swap Results

A few weeks back I asked folks to join in on a TpT Product Swap for Grades 3-5. Bethany from Hunter's Teaching Tales and Julie from Math is Elementary were all over it.


Hunter's Teaching Tales

I asked them to each pick a product from the others store to swap. They were to review the product and then write up a critique of how it would be useful in their classrooms. I think they both did amazing with it. I wanted to buy both products right away. Bethany's Graphing QR code task cards would be perfect for my class. And Julie's Math Sub Plans for August and September were such a great packet jammed with fun ideas to leave with your sub. Imagine how happy they would be to have all their work done for them?

Thank you ladies for joining in!

No comments: