Monday, September 02, 2013

Currently - September . . . and a new TpT item

September rolls in
on foggy feet leaving damp
footprints in its wake.

How's that for a little Monday morning Haiku?

Yep, it's September. That means one month of school is done. Only nine more to go!

I am linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade   for her Currently Linky.

But before I get to that, I've got a little treat for you!

A new item has just gone up in my TpT store. This one is dealing with our Science unit about Simple Machines. It's a set of 20 task cards with questions about all six of the machines and some of the other vocabulary such as speed, gravity, and friction.



I didn't want to stop there, though. I had to make it more fun! So, I also added a little game to play. There are six cards you'll need to draw from a deck if you answer one of the task cards correctly. If you get all six of the cards and put them in order, it will create a fun complex machine made up of all six of the simple ones.

Easy peasy, right? Huh-uh. There are also some tricky extra cards hiding in the draw pile. Some say lose a card, and some say take one from another player. Ooooh, burn! Your students are gonna love it!

Best part? It's only $2 for the whole set. But I am not happy with that. If you go and grab it RIGHT NOW it will be ... wait for it ...

FLASH FREEBIE!!

But only until 2:00 P.M. EST. So, go now. 

Whew! I'm kinda out of breath from all that fun. Here's my Currently before I forget. 

 
Check out Farley's linky party. They are always a good time. Enjoy!






No comments: