Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Life's a Beach

You would think that the week of parent conferences would knock me off my blogging track. Nope! It was the week after. Life's been sorta crazy over here. And next week is going to ramp it up a notch, but for a completely happy reason.

My annual get together with the most amazing online community will begin next Wednesday. The people at JessicaSprague.com are so cool and I love hanging out with them. This year they are all coming to ME! Needless to say I offered to help coordinate activities and funstuff for the weekend. So if you are reading my blog next week and see recaps of cool digital scrapping ideas and loads of trouble from Atlanta, you know what it's all about.

Hopefully life will be back to normal the next week and I will have more teaching life to share!

No comments: