Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sharing Sunday November 15



There is a decided chill in the air. Even down here in the south. Winter is coming. What better time to snuggle up in your jammies with a hot chocolate and a good book. NO need to worry about those pesky lesson plans to take you away from your happy place.

The folks over at the Primary Peach are putting your plans together for you!

****************************************

*Click on the image below to get to the file where you can click each link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ZStSfotwLiOGpaWG01SDFJUDQ/view?usp=sharing

 I know the typical spooky time of October is almost over, but I love this time of year. I try to extend as long as I can so I use this Monster Pack to enhance conversations and deep discussions with my students. Our school is big on text dependent questions and this pack takes five great spooky tales and helps students dig deeper and respond to each other.

Hope you enjoy!

****************************************


Check back here for more information about the Primary Peach Link Up

No comments: