Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sharing Sunday January 31, 2016



Thought I'd help you out with a few ideas to fill in your February. If you're school is like mine we have parent conferences this month. Eeek!  So I could use all the help I can get.

My school is also doing something a bit unique in 2016. In hopes of increasing our Social Studies and Science scores for the upcoming GMAS testing, we are dedicating our entire Friday schedules to those subjects. So my grade level got together and designed a  45 min content lesson for both subjects, and a 45 minute technology lesson for social studies, and a 45 minute science experiment. That way we only had to plan for one lesson. Great collabo!

I thought I would share my Economics idea with y'all this month. I am using this as a great way to review material we haven't discussed since the beginning of the year since most of the Fourth Grade standards revolve around those earlier topics. I created an interactive ppt with four slides for the students to manipulate and reveal answers as they go. There is a worksheet involved as well for them to write down their thoughts for each slide.

You can click on this image to be able to click on all of the links:



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ZStSfotwLiRjd6VEQwU2FRT2s/view?usp=sharing
 
Here's the worksheet that goes with the Economics Understanding slideshow.

********************************************************************************
Who can forget Valentine's Day? Here's some more fun for y'all

Just click on the image to see all the links






Head back to the Primary Peach for MORE February fun and freebies.

No comments: